So what is ARRO anyway?
ARRO stands for:
A - Appointment
R - Response
R - Results
O - Optimizer
In other words, MDT has developed a great way for you to stand out from the competition with a customized and controlled inquiry follow-up program that will increase the number of prospective students who take the next step in your enrollment process. With ARRO, you can initiate a series of personal communications that's so valuable in today's competitive market.
The ARRO program works by using a personalized, multi-dimensional contact schedule to follow-up with your inquiries. This schedule may include traditional mail, email and personalized websites, using whichever combination you desire. ARRO has seen years of success and is proven to increase both brand awareness and student population.
With ARRO you can:
- Control when and how often your prospective students are contacted.
- Automate your follow-up process. Make sure all of your prospects are getting contacted.
- Control and standardize your message to prospective students.
- Increase brand awareness by staying in constant contact with prospects.
- Personalize your messages to the prospective student, including information about their chosen campus, course or specific admissions representative.
- Make the most of your advertising dollars by customizing your program to fit your school.
- Target your messages to walk-ins, phone calls, Internet submissions or a combination of all.
- Increase revenues with improved inquiry-to-start ratios.
- Create an affordable, controlled mailing campaign that gives your prospective students the personal attention they seek and an easy way to enroll.
Want to learn more about the ARRO program and how it can help your school enroll more prospective students? Contact us today.